ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION
FRONTLINE Selling is the market leader in prospecting optimization, helping sales people and their organizations become wildly successful by providing the most effective way to engage their B2B Buyers. We are seeking an Account Manager with a customer-centric attitude and a passion for building lasting customer relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 7+ years experience who is seeking to build and grow his or her career in strategic account management. This position offers the opportunity to manage Fortune 2000 accounts in the software, technology and healthcare industries.
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and is the key interface point between FRONTLINE Selling and our clients as well as internal management of the Operations team executing on behalf of our clients. Responsibilities include assuring the delivery of unparalleled customer service, aligning customer expectations and success criteria while driving renewals within our customer base. Additional duties include the creation of all project materials and creating and implementing key action plans to address any gaps in program delivery or execution with the client or team member.
A successful Account Manager will be one who understands the FRONTLINE Selling Staccato methodology, processes and deliverables, listens to client requests/requirements, and effectively and efficiently manages internal resources across operations, sales and finance to maximize the overall client value.
- 5+ years client/account management, service management or business development team management
- 2+ years’ experience direct employee management
- proven, professional multi-tasking skill set
- outstanding oral and written communication skills
- demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- highly organized and extremely detail oriented work ethic
- passion to drive client-centric discussions as the face of FRONTLINE Selling
- proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with strong Excel skills and SF.com
- sales oriented mentality with the ability to drive client renewals
- must be experienced communicator with senior level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree